15.02.06

Tings tt i haf learnt on Valentine Day:

1. nt 2 go out tt day. ( damn lots of pple )

2. nt 2 buy cake ever. ( so gross wif tt choc cake + i tink dear gt sick cos of eatin tt )

3. i shld save my money + nt waste it.

4. nt 2 be stubborn wif dear dear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

valentine wasnt tt great. so many pple. everywhere girls holdin flowers.
wad e pt in buyin flowers.
u keep them 4 daes, den they start 2 wither den rot den u throw them in2 e dustbins.
is onli valentine day.
den y is e esplanade so full wif pple n nt onli normal weekdays.
so i met wif dear. n well, is a mistake 2 buy e cake.
den i was kinda sian all e time ba.
n when he say " seem lyk girls r lyk looking at u ( which is me ) "
i get another kind of meaning. i noe i m ugly. so i gues is weird 4 me 2 haf a bf ?
so wad. I DUN FREAKIN CARE.
i guess is cos of this + e cake tingy which makes me soo moody.
n was lyk whenever we talk, i wil try 2 talk back.
obviously, i was unhappi wif sth n wasnt reali cooperatin well wif him.
n when we were goin home, he wanted a kiss, bt i wldnt gif.
den he sae " dun wan den dun wan lor " n board his train.
okai. so wad was i feelin? i duno.
feel quite bad ba . i guess.
this mornin, was still feelin abit sian sian. den yeah. after he went 2 work.
i msg him again sayin i sorri. :)

den i promise myself 2 haf positive attitude 2 my dear.
nv 2 be such a jerk ass.
cos i cant afford 2 lose him.

oh ya. valentine day muz gt presen meh.
1st ting i got home, my ma was askin. " Gt presen or nt"
i m lyk "no ? "
den she was lyk " ur sis gt alot of presen frm her ger friens lei "
i m lyk "so ?"
wad e point. aniwae cum 2 tink of it, it is kinda hard 2 get me sth.
i dun wear necklances, i dun lyk flowers, i dun reali lyk most of e girly stuff.
so ya. n he spent alot of money on me le, so presens r sth tt i overlooked.

i met bariah on valentine day. she was so happi 2 see e linkin park book.
well. i gt 2 noe her even more bout her n her family.
n i promise myself 2 treat her as my sister frm den on, even better den my sister.
thou i canot say out y cos is sth personal.
bt i reali admire her 4 her independence n her character.
she is jus soooo cheerful n CUTE.
n god is fuckin bad 2 let her lose her 50 bucks.
FUCK U GOD! U GT NO EYES 2 SEE! ASSHOLE!

n i hate workin. i reali hate.
todae schedule was lyk my timing was added on.
so she was askin me 2 cal 1 hour b4 i work whether mac needs pple or nt. cos business has been real bad.
i m lyk " den jus cancel my name lor " . bt she didnt wanto.
i was so DULAN.
where gt lyk tt de. treat me as wad sia. no customer den dun wan. nt enuff crew den ask me work.
elieen said nite part down crew lor. so i work nite.
den fuckin boss sae such ting. i dun care aniwae.
i didnt call.
n it is obvious tt when i reach work at 5pm, there wasnt enuff crew esp til e nite part.
den e boss ask me 2 work tml at 11am to 2pm DEN 6pm to 10pm.
cos she wan me work dc as we r startin 2 sell milk shake tml n imprtant pple r cumin.
n i m supose 2 pull pants higher. wad a nerd.
aniwae e strawberry milk shake is nice. bt it doesnt taste lyk milkshake.
more lyk ice cream melted.

dear is sick 2dae.
havin fever. hope he is alrite.
mus take care.

Comments

Popular Posts