16.02.06

2dae split shift was alrite.
except e fact tt she asked me 2 cum early 2 do lobby.
OMG. IT WAS FUCKIN SIAN.
shldnt haf agreed 2 it man.
fuck her. ( she ish damn NIAO oso )
n i managed 2 get 2 meals 2dae. lol. actually we were nt supose 2 even if we did do split shift.
i jus didnt record down wad i ate in the morning shift.
den at nite. i get my food n record it down. since they r different managers.
they wont noe. lol.
aniwae boon ping say can take 2 meal.
bt actually is canot.

i hate it when my parents talk bout me.
when they keep sayin tt friends r more important den them.
den ish lyk wadeva i say or explain 2 them, they will treat it as air.
wad the fuck.
in e end, i gif up explainin 2 them.

i wish my pa was more relax + modernised.

dear is feelin better !!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts