10.02.06

waaaa.

todae ish ides presentation. n e fucked up com MAC sucks.
my text is lyk out. bt if i view frm on ftp. will out.
frm thumbdrive wont.
bt lucky, i nt e onli one wif dis fuckin problem.
MAC SUCKSS!
after todae can slack liaooo.
bt den need to study 4 exams le.
hope my presentation OKAYS.
hope i dun go toilet in e middle of e presentation.
hahaha. XD

aniwae. todae mornin wake up. when i go skool, climb down stairs.
my legs kinda ache. -.-"""
muz be ytd walk too much le.
haisss.
hope my mp3 is okays. i hope to see him soon.
may u get well soon.

weeee.

tml can meet dearrr le. yeah! ^_____ ^
his off dae at sat le. bt den he say need help, will go back 2 help.
mean wad. he gt no off dae. gt such ting de ah.
kaoz.
i dun wan. every sat muz meeet me. haha.
kiddin. sounds so obessive.
bt i m nt. okays.

i tink todae within lyk a few hours.
i said FUCK 4 like alot alot of times.
i cant help it man.
i nearly tot i was so screwed wif my project.
luckily i was onli half screwed nia.
n my formal wear is lyk funeral wear cos all black.
den i wore slippers 2 skool. PINK SLIPPERS!
lol. XD. striking pink ya noe.

okkkkkk.
e teacher has cum in.
all e best 2 me.
n all e best 2 everibodii.

Comments

Popular Posts