09.02.06 ( damn long )

lemme tell u wad happen 2dae after skool.
as we all noe, i finally went down to repair my mp3.
i gt to outram mrt station n was askin where the boon kiat building was.
one lady told me it was at orchard, e security guard told me was at the other side.
finally, i asked an indian lady workin at e mrt, she said was boon LIAT building.
oh okie. so i pronounced wrongly e buildin name. i cldnt figure out my handwriting.
it was raining, i was drenched. e indian lady told me 2 cross over n take bus 75.
as i didnt noe which stop 2 stop, i ask e driver where 2 stop.
he said " are u sure u on e right bus. cos the building shld be sumwhere around here onli"
den i got off.

i ask one guy, he pointed to me. first he showed me which bus, den i guess he had difficulty in explainin which stop cos all was BLK sth sth. i said i dun mind walking.
n he said it was onli a short distance.
YEAH RITE !

it was damn freakin far. n i was so FUCKIN HELL DRENCHED !
i stil have 2 ask 4 direction. n finally i reach.
i was hopin 4 sum huge company ( high class la )
in e end, was sum old building with alot of other agencys de. so fucked up.
i went there, they say e technician nt in. den i was needed 2 provide my original receipt.
bt i dun haf. i tink lost it liao. they say need receipt or else need to pay.
e lady veri sweet, she say i can go back 2 sim lim n ask 4 receipt.
n she see me drenched, she ask wanto borrow umbrella or nt. haha.

aniwae i haf decided to go back sim lim, n was rainin so heavy.
i decided to take a cab. e uncle say i wet, gif me clothe 2 wipe his seat. -.-""
it was 5.50 includin 1.50 ERP. n when i told e uncle can pay u 50buck.
he say " argh, nono, i dun wan shan qian." i say i go n change first den pay lor.
he say oke den say y i so ma fan, ask me dun run off. kaoz. i say i put bag on his cab la. lucky gt one auntie wanto take e taxi. she change 4 me.

den i went to sim lim. the guy was kind enuff. he pass me a receipt which was around e mth tt i bought it. n he told me to make it crumple. lol. how nice. haha.
i went back again to the boon liat building. this time, i wanted 2 take cab too. bt i cldnt find ani. i took a bus to dhoby ghaut mrt station cos god noes which bus 2 take 2 tt building. so i took e train 2 outram again. take e bus 75.
( hello bus driver, correct lor. u drive bus u oso duno. wtf )

n it was still raining bt nt tt bad. i walk n pass this petrol station. b4 tt i gt pass n ask 4 direction n this butch i tink told me where it was. e 2nd time i walk pass him or her, he ask me i haven find e building ah * pls i nt tt stupid kez * n ask was i lookin 4 a job. i said no n smile.
luckily i reach around 5:15 as e compugate ( e name of e company ) closes at 5:30pm.

e lady was kinda shocked n ask did i actualy went back to tampines n cum back again. of cos not. i said i took a cab down to sim lim. n she say me silly girl. well. i told her i wanted my mp3 asap. n she said tt she wil write a note to e technician 2 make it done asap n 2 gif me a call on mondae.
isnt she nice. bt i hope she does wad she says la. den yeah i went to take e bus back 2 e outram mrt station.

aniwae. i tink i walked pass this cemetry which was once shown in the tv. bout this cemetry which i tink onli buried one person. they duno hu e hell this person is cos his cemetry seems long zhong. cos gt 2 lion statue n duno wad statue. n is huge space area. veri interestin. bt gt sign say no trespassing allowed. so yeah. confirm is this cemetry cos i remember e host say this cemetry is at outram n is facin e road. at least i discover sth.

so as u can see, i walk alot todae. n i hope 2 haf lose sum weight. lol. n was drenched frm head to toe. reali drenched. n my feet stinks. i wear sandals. argh. how will i noe tt todae wil rain. it was soooo sudden. was soo tired siiaa.

i hope my ides is smooth tml. i hope it doesnt go out of change. pls oh pls.
lemme pass 4 ides.
i dun wanna take sub.
no pls no.

Comments

Popular Posts