aiyar tell you so much. wadeva you say, still seems like you tink tt mac is still the better place to work in cos the pay is good. so tell you wad, oso like this. you may say tt i can look for other job, bt can tell tt you dun wan me to.


so say oredi oso like this. ask me to forget bout the ting. working is like this, if i cant take it, den i go other workin place oso will hapen the same ting. come on lar, i have been working in tm for how long, i have nv faced such tings b4. i have nv been so upset with working in macdonalds before.

to me, i cant trust anyone at work, den i cant work. and i canot easily let go. tt is me.

and this is continued to the previous post :

the more tolerant dar have to be. the more he loves me,

the more he loves me. the more he will marry me,

the more he marry me. the more i don have to work,

the more i don have to work. the more i can be his good wife,

the more i can be his good wife. the longer our marriage will last.

the longer our marriage will last. the closer we can be together forever =)

done by my dearest boyfriend

Comments

Popular Posts