that wad i dun like bout receiving flowers. thou at the moment very kam pua happy. but after that, you see the flowers dun bloom, den wad the fuck for. see the petals from white become brown. den haven bloom. for fuck.


FOR FUCK LAR.

lemme see. why i crying now.
1. i just dun wanto see the roses wither without blooming.
2. i say pay by installment for the sofa. she not happy. say wad IF I GOT THE HEART to sponsor some money wld be the best, nv sponsor nvm. SAY UNTIL LIKE TT i never sponsor mean I NO HEART LAR.
3. i say lend me the vase to put my roses, say wad machiam i pay her every mth 400buck for my rental. so i mus use the word LEND. it just come out from my mouth lar. say wad i not her daughter, so ask her to lend. LEND ONLY MAH, JIE MAH.
4. DA BAI say me getting further away from the whole family, machiam nt family. WAD THE FUCK I DO. say i nv talk to my sister. she studies like most of the time i see her. or when i wake up, she goes to the library. i go to work or i go out. so where got time talk to her! and talk to her bout wad? hey, i got buy tings for her some more! at least i am good with my bro. if i nv even talk to my bro, den ya lar.

tmd.

some more say the flowers no use. later say wasted. later say nice.

i noe stimes words just come out from my mouth. and i dun even tink at all. i use my butt to tink. but stimes is like you just nv tot tt it will mean this way where by you mean tt way. wadeva you say, i have to agree but when i disagree do i have the right to poke you back. do i have the right to say you back? i do say i have the right bt cos you are my mother. i will bow down my head to you. cos you are my mother. wadeva you say i have to say yes yes. even if you say tt i tink my friends are more important than my family. even if i say no i dun tink this way, you will not agree with my tinking. cos you will insist tt your tinking is right. you have insisted for the past 20 years. your tot will always be tt my friends are forever more important den family and tt friends will be like a circle, ever changing. i do admit tt my friends are ever changing, but i dun wan this to be like this. do i have the time to keep my friends from NOT ever changing. and i noe i put my boyfriend 1st among my friends. but do i have the other spare time. i dun even noe whether i can stay overnight or go home late. so i will try my very best. talk so much oso like this.

if to me, my family or you are not important, den i wont give a fuck at all. i will just come and go. and treat the house as a hotel. i wont even wanto eat with you all. watch the same tv or buy suppers back.

Comments

Popular Posts