today work was ___________ ( to be continued )

have you ever seen pple who work and cry at the same time. I CAN. i can. totally i can but i didnt!!! i can, i TELL YOU I CAN. the delivery system was DOWN and it was so HORRIBLE. we canot put which rider to go to which rider. today was PATCHES OF BLOODDDD. at least it was fake blood cos we oredi sent the orders. BUT we have to click on each and every order to
1. acknowledge
2. start assembly
3. rider out
4. complete



i had my break at 6plus. doesnt matter i have break not cos i am not hungry! customer 3 dip, you shouted for me. while you were in break, YOU DIDNT BOTHER TO PICK UP THE PHONE while i was busy with my customer dunoe how many dip. I DIDNT SHOUT FOR YOU. phone ringing, you cant hear ?? to tink i even told you that i not coming for work tml. i DUN CARE. tell sally if wan to tt i oredi planned. anyway nobody can be trusted in this store.

pple dun come for work, we the managers have to suffer. the crews who worked have to suffer. then where the motivation for us to work. NTH LAR. reali totaly it sucks. IT SUCKS. crews kb to me say wanto go back. I OSO WANTO GO BACK. I OSO WANTO LET YOU GO BACK. BUT CAN I ? if i let you go back, i have to get FUCKED EVEN MORE. i reali want you guys to understand. and i dun like to show my BLACK FREAKING FACE.

work reali sux. i hate it. i hate working here. and i am ever more determined to quit and search for a new job. even my parents oso agreed. my mother even say to quit 1 mth and find a job. i dun even have to find a job while working. HAAAA.

( continued ) FUCKED FUCKED UP!

Comments

Popular Posts