first of all. today's work is fucked up. this is my first time tt i got so emo and down till i dun wanto talk to anyone.

bout crew outing. this complained to me bout tt, tt complained to me bout this. wad can i do. and yet you guys seemed to like nice to each other bt with knives stickin out. uncle uncle, i tell you how many times liao. CURRY PUFF AND EGG TARTS wld be enuff. now you tell me you ordered fish balls when i told you NOT TO. and i told you tt somebody else is doing it. so i say canot, oso too late le rite. within 1 hour can call me like 2 or 3 times. i got work to do too!

and yesh i noe is wrong for me to do my tings during peak service. i noe i am at wrong. doing the chart like dunoe how many times. and i have to change it time and again as it is wrong. i get demoralised you noe. i wanto get my work done before i punch out. you can say i do not have the commitment to stay back after work to do. i admit I DO NOT HAVE COMMITMENT. if you are not happy with me, say it to my face. i dun care customer in or not, or there is gapbuster or not. cos i dun believe in the fact tt we have to have all the correct procedures only during tt 9 to 11, 12 to 2 or 6 to 8 timing. i dun care! peak service canot have break, if you are hungry den go and go break la. i dun wanto starve myself with tt two hours.

i do not have the commitment to
1. stay back after work to do my tings
2. come back on my off day for a meeting which occupies half of the day
i do not have the commitment. CANNN.

maybe i am overtinking. i just feel tt some pple are unhappy with me. and i tink is true. i noe i get along with the crews pretty well. not as bad. WHY? cos i not as strict. pple say i have to be fierce. but is not my character to be fierce. it is work, nobody likes to get reprimanded. close one eye, and open another. well, i close both of my eyes. i wanto enjoy working and everyone wanto enjoy working too.

today reali makes me feel like crying. the crew outing is making my head spin. and only doing my inventory task makes me wanna cry oredi. i do not wanto tink bout the future tasks. i feel tt i am not fit to be a 2nd assistant. pple can say tt i canot take up the loads or stuffs. WADEVA. i not enjoying myself. i loathe to go to work. i looooooooooathe.

i noe all i can do now is whine and whine and whine. but i cant help it. change myself to have more commitment? why not. but is not easy.

i keep on saying i wanto change job. job job job. wad kind of job. never a day, i work without saying fuck. and is reali fucked. i miss my peeps at tm.

haiis. tml is another day of work. stimes i wish tt they can just fire me, den i will have to reali find a job.

Comments

Popular Posts