GF came to find me with noodles and Rachel. The night was really damn slack and bored but luckily got GF. It is always good to have her as company even if she dont know. Cos i just love to take a peek at her without her knowing. Haha. They were talking about Rachel's upcoming chalet. I wonder how it is going to be like, mostly are riders.

Rachel bought beers and i did drink! I could just practically slack outside as there is no customers at all. Their midnight sales is like 1/5 of my store .
I really LOL-ed.

WHY U NO SALES ?

Tonight is one more night and there will be GF with me too! So glad that i have her. Its a bless to me.

Then after i ended work, we had breakfast and i have to confess sth, i was hungry and i wanted GF to stay abit longer which is why i asked her for breakfast. HAHA.

Comments

Popular Posts