Ytd was valentine day. GF booked a chalet as a surprise for me. We went to eat at changi but sadly no hums. After that she said to go EHUB and walked around. Haha, there was sth underneath the bike seat, she also stupid to tell me that she didn't want me to open her bike seat. It was then that I know there was sth.

She booked a chalet at coasta. 89dollars is cheap! Shall have more in the future. Before I stepped in, GF said to wait outside first. I heard lighter sound, I tot she bought cake and candles. But come to think of it, cannot be lei. Too much lighter sound and GF don't eat cake too. Then she knocked on the door, signalling me to go in. She bought candles and line them up into I LOVE U and P LOVE J. So sweet of her. This is my GF. See how good she treats me. No matter how much kisses or hugs will never be enough. Chalet, IPAD, IPHONE, she really does wants to give me the best. But all this is only material. I want you. You made me change my uniform. You made me to save money. You made me happy, just by being there. You made me NOT so lazy in doing things. You motivate me.

I love you, Chua Hui May. Don't ever leave me. I may not give you surprise but I will be there for you every time and always. I want you for the rest of my life. I wanto grow up with you. I wanto go travelling with you. I wanto stay with you in a same flat. I wanto do everything with you. I want your love to belong to me.

I feel very fucking lucky to have you love me, are you feeling the same too?

Comments

Popular Posts