3 days has gone. Happy times always pass so fast. The first day was Rachel's birthday. At first it was kinda bored. I was bringing the IPad around to play game and watch movies.

MY GF BOUGHT ME AN IPAD as valentine day, anniversaries, birthday, whatever occasion there is for this year gift. Even though when I said I want to fuck her upside down but you know I don't. I can't bear to. Anyway I love it and it's yours too. We can bring it anywhere and just slack. Thanks dear for the gift. But no more next time please.

Rachel's birthday, basically is waiting for the drinking session to start. As usual, I'm quietly sitting there and drink. And later, I was talking so loud with this friend of GF. Hahahahahaha. It has been so long since I drank till like this. Puke puke and puke. The next morning, my head was fucking heavy and GF kept teasing me "Drink, I can still drink some more". The hangover was big time. I can smell the liquor everywhere.

We headed to GF's sister house to stay over. Their house is very nice! Simple and nice. It would be nice if me and GF can have a house like this. We will have to wait! I hope time pass faster so that me and GF can stay together. Me, her sis, Rachel and her bro-in-law played mahjong. I kinda get it already and won 10bucks. Not too bad. I scared mahjong maybe a new hobby. Hahahahahah. GF fell asleep so her sis asked her to sleep with zeroy while we were playing. Abit sad cos GF wasn't there to accompany me but later she woke up as she was feeling hungry. Hahahah. The rest went to bed and we cooked noodles while watching movie.

I miss sleeping with her. Hugging her and smelling her. How I wish everyday I can do the same thing. The way she sleeps, is so innocent. I like to hear her talk when she is half asleep, such a kid. I wish that i can not be so afraid of her mom so I can sleep over more often. And I wish that my parents are like her parents open minded so that she can come over my place to stay over. Now what I'm waiting for is April. Her birthday, a week together, just the two of us.

I love you a lot, too much. I don't need anything else but you. I will cherish you with all my heart and soul. I will do whatever it takes to keep you forever by my side with me. Muacks.

Comments

Popular Posts