Ytd we went to bee kian's house to eat, sadly the aunties came when we were about to leave so wasnt able to play cards with them. Then we went over to GF's godmother house and played cards with her store ppl. Didnt win and ended up with a loss of 8bucks. Oh well. Then we left for GF's place for mahjong. Im not a good player as i dont know how to see whether i can win or not. After a few rounds, i just handed over to GF. She lost 25bucks to her brother. I was sitting there drinking and playing scramble. After that, stop the gambling and watched her sister's wedding video. It was kinda funny. GF was wearing a black spaghetti dress. Hahahahahahahahah. I will nv forget.

GF asked me to stay over, saying that her mother is okays with it. So i stayed over lo. 2 nights i have been drinking. Really is 酒鬼. It has been awhile since we kissed like that and hugged each other to sleep. I simply miss the feeling. I love you so much.

My dear GF, whatever the past is bygone. Im sorry but i wont leave you now or in the near future. I wanto spend my time with you for eternity. I will not let ur hand go. I do not regret in being with you. You are my laughter. I wont get bored of you as you are my best friend and my best gf. You are 2-in-1. What else can i ask for?

Muacks.

Cant wait for next weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts