Today's blog post will be about 'Why I love my GF?'

1. She is short and cute
2. She is stubborn, fucking stubborn
3. She is an asshole at times
4. She cares for me always
5. She worries for me always
6. She scolds me and I can scold her in a jokingly manner
7. She is like a kid at times, only in front of me
8. She will be there whenever I want her to be
9. She has so many problems, like migraine, back pain, everywhere also itchy, rashes
10. She drinks and I drink so we drink together
11. She smokes and I smoke so we smoke together
12. She can do anything for me as long as she can do it
13. She gives me surprises even when she knows that I will fuck her upside down
14. She is the one who can make me laugh and smile for no reason
15. She nags at me, and I will only listen to her naggings
16. She loves me wholeheartedly and I love her too.

GF, as I always say, I miss you always and love you always! Im not the one with the CCA. You don't have to worry about me. Just give me your time, your lifetime to be with you. Muacks !

Comments

Popular Posts