I don't understand what is wrong. You were my best buddy and best sister since 14. And you are ignoring me. Though we may not stay in contact always, but whenever there was a text, we would just meet up. And it has been so long since we have texted and when I do, you ignore me. And I think I got kinda pissed and deleted your number. But I went to text you in Facebook and you did log in, and you ignored me. So what's wrong?

Work work work, the upcoming 5 days will be work, or maybe 4 days. If I do exchange off days with Jayson, but its 2 days in a row off. I don't care its weekend but 2 days in a row. The thought of not having to work the next day and when you wake up the next next day, you don't have to work too. GF said to just exchange with him, cos she is working. But you are working till 11pm on Saturday, I could find you after that and Sunday you are off too. I shall think about it again.

Tml CSV aka Comms Day, I doubt I have enough crew to run especially when I do not have Mandy. Haiis. This morning when I woke up, I suddenly have the urge to find a normal job which does not have shift work. I think cos I dislike waking up early in the morning, but when going home, its early. Its like you do not know what to do when you reach home.

I also don't know what songs to listen to and download. Haiis, what to do? Other then watching shows, boring. BORING.

Comments

Popular Posts