Went straight to GF's house after midnight shift. Recently have been staying over at her place whenever possible. We do not have places to go in mind, so usually will just slack at her place. Watch tv, watch movie, play ipad, play with Zeroy. This is just the starting month and we are very tight with money, but I feel that with whatever I have left, we can still make it without touching the Maybank cash. I can always eat chicken rice, can you, my darling? LOL. Her mother would cook my portion too. And I always enjoy her mother's cooking, salted vege and meat, my favourite. 

Sunday we slacked awhile before going to sleep, as GF also stayed up the whole night slacking with her friends. We slept till evening then wake up. I woke up in between for smoke and toilet. Her sis jio-ed to play mahjong but I got not enough cash so didn't want to take the risk. After which went for dinner, actually they wanted to eat Dim Sum to celebrate the sis' s husband's birthday, but then we went to eat katong laksa and chicken rice. Very delicious. Then we went back home. Wanted to go eat Udder's but too many people. I would want to try one day as they commented that its very nice. Watched tv and drink beer which was bought by GF during Zeroy's chalet. Staying over without beer is weird. 

Woke up and GF went to see the doc for a blood test to test for sth which I don't know how to spell. Hope everything will be fine. My darling is a strong girl! Nothing will happen to you! Dinner was cooked by her mom. And Zeroy dropped the ipad, which made the corners chipped off and the casing chipped off too. Kinda heart-broken but he is just a kid. But still heart pain la. Then GF sent me home and now me at home, with air con on, using the computer. GF is working opening tml, and me midnight so I wont be able to see her. I will miss her, definitely miss her. But after that we will be working midnight shifts so its okays. 

My stubborn GF is working opening tml and she isn't asleep yet, still looking at G-market ba. Tml when she wakes up then she knows how tired she is. I miss her already, feel like moving in with her. GF said to bring me go eat steakhouse and watch movie at vivo on my birthday. She is gonna plan everything so all i have to do is to follow her. I cant wait for the day to arrive, but also don't wish for the day to arrive. Cos once it happens, it will be gone. Time passed every fast so I want it to be slow on that day. 1mth more to go. 

Dear dear, I love you. Go and sleep now. Muacks. muacks. muacks. muacks. muacks

Comments

Popular Posts