Friday went to GF house to stay. We hanged out with zeroy till he and auntie went out for lunch then we went to slp. Slept and went out for dinner at parkway, for new york new york then went hm and then i mentioned bout the movie avengers so we went to watch. Didnt know there is movie timing as late as 2am. GF was clumsy and spilled cheese onto her pants while opening the bag of chips. LOL, seriously LOL. Went down to find kenny and then back home.

We slept till 4pm. Damn fucking tired and GF cooked noodle when the sis called to say we going out for dinner as a mother day dinner. Manhattan fish market. I ate 2 pckt of noodles sia, but nvm. Then to the famous udders ice cream, damn expensive. To me, its nice or not nice. I can taste it to whether it is very nice or nice only. Haha, really expensive and there is so many customers.

Went bk to her place, sadly i working opening tml, by right is off but then i said i cld work. If i have known, i should have said i requested. SATURDAY NIGHT LEI, no money also got uncle to treat beer, and mahjong with her sis. Then most importantly another night with GF. Haiya. Nvm, suan le lo.

I think im getting used to staying at GF place. Im okays with the mother. She also got talk abit with me. She is not as fierce and her sis is really joke of the day. I love her family's style, so open, so carefree. I hope her mother doesnt mind me staying at her place. If i really can, i would love to move in with her. But impossible.

Stimes i look at my GF, she is really like a kid who wants pampering and doting. Haha, so pai kia at the outer but inner like a kid. I love you soooooo much. Muacks, be good girl okays.

Comments

Popular Posts