I fucking hate jayson. This makes me hate him and builds a barrier between on fucking PINOYS. Thanks jayson for seeing the true color of you. Though it doesnt affects me directly. But it affects my store and OTHER PPLE STORE. One thing i hate is OTHER STORE PPLE HAVE TO HELP US. And whereby my GF is involved too. I HATE YOU FOR BEING SO IRRESPONSIBLE. I HOPE YOU GO BCK UR PHILIPHINES AND NV COME BACK. I HOPE YOU DIE IN UR SLEEP. I wont fucking trust you anymore. I will even stab ur back and betray you. I wont give a fuck to you! I want everyone to hate you, to dislike you. If i can, i would even wish you get sack.

In the long term, even if you continue to work, IF I CAN, i make work miserable for you. I WANT YOU TO REGRET FOR BETRAYING MY TRUST TO YOU, FOR HAVING HIGH EGO AND FOR BEING A FUCKING PINOY.

FUCK U JAYSON

Comments

Popular Posts