I FOUND 100DOLLAR AT KATONG 112 ARCADE!!!!!!!! SHOULD SEE MY FACE, DAMN HAPPY! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL VERY LONG NV PICK UP MONEY LIAO! MY MUM SAID MY LUCK COMING IN! I WISH MY LUCK REALLY COMING. SAT AND SUN 4D HUAT AAAAA! I NOT GREEDY, FEW HUNDRED CAN LIAOO! OKAYS ?! I WILL BE GOOD GIRL AND NOT ANYHOW SPEND! WILL SPEND ON DRINKING LA.

went to find esther cos GF wanted to exchange the shirt cos Zeroy has already. I like the way Zeroy looks at me when he sees me coming in to the house, like machiam so excited. Hahah.

Tml meeting esther for drinking but haven decided the place yet and i tot esther did slim down abit though. But her boobs still BIG. Lol. Kinda miss her, the times we went out and slack and drink at jalan kayu. She was really my bestie.

I love you dear dear. Keep ask me blog but you nv blog since feb liao. Kinda unfair. And i dont know what to say liao. Dont keep being so fierce o me, i scared. And AND

SAT AND SUN HUAT AHH ! 6037! HUAT HUAT HUAT HUAT HUAT HUAT HUAT HUAT MANY MANY MANY HUAT!

Comments

Popular Posts