I love prosperity beef burger and twister fries. Finally got things to eat that i dont have to think about what to eat liao. Today i really ate alot, 1 sme, 1 scramble and sausage, 1 beef prosperity and twister fries and long john. So full, confirm will gain weight.

I dont understand why must u say, 换来做什么。change to have same off day with you, cannot meh. You used to spend so much time with me. You used to spend our off day together. But now you dont. Seems like it doesnt matter, the time spent with me. Im not important. The only important that you need frm me is when you fall asleep. Whatever then!

2013, i wont expect much from you, do whatever u want. I wont nag u bout money or time. I just keep it to myself and my blog.

Time to read twilight. Love stories in books are still far better than in reality.

Comments

Popular Posts