I ended work at 530pm and is now slacking at home on a saturday night. As usual, no plans, no nothing. Pathetic. Was searching about the company, DirectAsia.com, so Im guessing that if Im working as a call agent, I have to work shifts too, but their company is only opened from 8am to 8pm on mon to fri and sat 8am to 1pm, which is not exactly the timing that I want. I hope Yen Pau can get a job for me, even if its contract for 3 mths. But I will still go to the interview.

My dear GF, I guess you are enjoying the celebration with your brother and cousins. You told me you dont have cash already, which in my mind, I thought you said you just used ur $100 and its only a few days. I really wanto tell you off, and ask you, and nag you. But you always tell me the same thing, you dont know. I really dont know what to say. But still I shut up. No matter, how broke I am, I will still get you the money that you need for anything that you want. I will not question on how you spent it. I wont, and I didnt.

Haiis.

Comments

Popular Posts