Yesterday was a great night. The dinner was good, the food is okays but the company is supberb. 1 person is 37 dollar only! With the amount of beers and canned drinks that we haven taken. Its like machiam free one. And they are nice enough to round down our bill for us. Its was fun but the beer wasnt enough.

I already told you before, i wont show my pattern if you are with me drinking. Cos i know you are there with me.

Then the four of us went to sing kbox. Lol. The night was still young then wanted to eat supper but didnt know where to go, so we all went home.

I would wanto have another dinner again with liu ying this time round. Kinda feel bad that we didnt call her but we cant afford to. But next dinner has to wait for after bangkok already. Cos now very broke and its 9th jan.

Comments

Popular Posts