Tml is my very first interview. Attire is already one problem. I hope they don't judge me by my attire. I hope tml is smooth. I hope there is only one person interviewing me. I hope she is a friendly person. I hope I don't screw up. Actually I wanted GF to accompany me but she is working midnight, so I decided to tell her to go home and sleep, I shall find her after my interview. But why she is working midnight? Haiis. Actually I hope Yen Pau has a job for me, but I think the chances are slim so Im not putting much hope on him. Sok Eng actually called me, to tell me that there is a seminar about the banking industry. She told me the details and asked me to go. Its very nice of her but sometimes she is just being a cheebye. But still, she called me, it seems like she cares. But I can't go the seminar, the requirements is "Degree and above". Lols.

Nervous. Nervous.

Later when the whole family is asleep, I shall mix and match my clothes. Should I wear skirt or pants? Pants would be jeans. Skirt would be white skirt and Im on period, I scared it will stain. But so as long as my top is formal, should be no problem right?

Comments

Popular Posts