Had dinner with hanee, like finally. Just the two of us, haven been meeting up with her or gossiping with her. Apparently, we always have so many things to talk about. I miss gossiping with her. Hahaha.

We chatted about work, about everyone, how this job sucks to the max, how the people here sucks. Told her bout andrew. Alamak i really want him to give me some space. I thought this week no need see him, end up, he dropped by after work. Aiyoh. If he continue to AUTOMATICALLY go lunch with me, i cannot smoke in peace with carol and other pple will talk about him and me. I find that he is okays but EVERYONE labelled him as a weirdo, as not a good guy. Haiyo. I dont know lah.

I will be planning for my trip in december. Planning to go alone. Initially wanted to go with rachel but i find that she dont ask me out at all. SHE will always be with hui may. I understand that she loves hui mau, they are best buddies. But me lei. You cannot always wait for me to asl u out de ma. Then the way she reply to my texts are like whatever la, up to you. Then fine. I decided not to bring her. And decided to go alone. As i dont have any friends whom i can bring. But lardling said he will go with me if his schedule allow him to. But he got gf de lei. I mean we wont do anything de la, that is confirmed but he said okay la, his gf wont mind. Oh well, wait for him to confirm lo.

This nov i will be going mac to work often, since i also got nth to do when i off. Weekday off go back mac work lo. Earn more money, fuck off from singapore. Fuck off from the people here. Nth wull last forever, u teach me de. I shall see how long u will last with her. Talk so mich crap, said she got bf, said u wont have a gf till end of the year. Rubbish. Treat u go genting, expenses i pay. Just one thanks only. Nv offer to pay back at least the expenses or just one bloody dinner ur treat, i also dont mind . But nth. Only got ur cold treatment only. For fuck.

Asshole.

Comments

Popular Posts