Have told u that u will be with her. U said no. U said u dont know how to cherish someone so u wont have a gf. The bet of thailand trip also say say only. Everything u also say only. I find that u really dont care bout other pple feelings. U only text me when u need sth frm me.

Dont text me anymore. I dont wanto see ur number. I dont wanto see ur whatapps photo. U go ahead and be happy. Shldnt have be friends with u back. I regret. Fuck off from my life forever. Rachel can go stick with u, she dont ask me out anyway. She is ur buddy, not mine. Fuck off hui may. Fuck the fucking hell out of my life. I still love u but just fuck off totally. Fuck buddy, once a month. Hahah, i must be dreaming.

Its all over again. Trying to get over u again. Dont even want u as a friend. U dont treat me as one anyway only when u need me.


Comments

Popular Posts