I really miss the old times. With you especially. I can only think back of the memories that i had with u and with them. I wish that i can turn back time. I really wish. Very badly. I know im nth to you already. Sometimes i even thought of woo-ing u back. Sometimes i think what are the things that i can do just to get u back.

This is the one and only time whereby i find that i may not be able to like someone again. I really feel very despaired. I dont know what to do. Maybe it takes time. I dont know why. You, you and only you makes me feel like i cant love again.

Haiis. You really ruined my life. The lesson that was taught: nth is forever. But yet im thinking what i can do to have u back. Not as a oartner. A very good close friend.

But i can only imagine kissing u, hugging u and no one else. You make me afraid. You make me lose my confidence in everything. Simply, you ruined me.

Comments

Popular Posts