Christmas is coming, and im thinking shld i buy sth for u. I saw the justinbieber perfume, which is the new one, dont know what key. Tempted to buy for u. Then nvm, i went to this shop, and saw that they have a bracelet with a believe word on it, also tempted to buy. I really hesitated for so long, keep thinking wanto buy or not. And then im like who are you to me, why do i always think bout u when i buy sth, you have someone else in ur mind, so why must i?

Haiis, and my friend, a colleague whom i know for less than half a year, she bought for me a bag, just cos she wants the paper bag and cos i said that i like it. So sweet. I told her not to get cos i dont really use the bag but it is very nice. Then me and veni walked off to see shoes, she said she wanted to see other things so that she can buy and get the paperbag. Later when we went back to find her, she was buying the bag for me. It reminds me of when my ex secretly buy things for me, giving excuses say go toilet a, etc. I was so happy. It has been awhile when someone gave me a surprise. Thank you.

Wonder what you are doing, did u fell back in love with ur ex during the trip? Or you have gone back being good friends with her like how you always treat ur exs. I miss you, i hope you are having fun and spend the money wisely.

Comments

Popular Posts