Everyday video conference. Cannot get her. Actually dont need change wallpaper. So obvious. I didnt expect u to lock the phone then pass it to me. I expected u to go to the app. U dont have to change wallpaper. U habe ur life. Yes i love u. U dont love me. What can i do? I nv text u and ask u this and that. I will just write in this stupid blog bout how fucking sad i am. But what to do. I still love u and it takes time to forget. U can go get a gf, or whatever. I will not say anything,

I will hurt silently with this blog.

i will not ask u a single thing. But i will just write it in this blog.

Be it whatever, in the future. U are the kind of person, do what u think its right. Dont have to bother bout me, bout anyone.

Oh well......... the feeling again. I hate it.

Comments

Popular Posts