I think the citibank job, i shall decline. No point going for interview when there is very less chance in entering. First thing first, looks plays a part. Come to think of it, i dont see pple with my skin condition working in the bank, at least front line dont have. My skin condition cannot make it la. No matter how much make up i put, also no use.

Oh well. And, i miss her. She told me she feels guilty whenever she sees me. And did i hear wrongly that she texted her sister saying that she tegretted in letting me go? I think i was kinda drunk that night. She told me zoey rejected her twice. I know she loves zoey. I already know that dhe will like her. Sometimes i find that i know her well. But sometimes i dont.

I miss her so much. When can i forget? When can i let go?

job sucks, everything sucks. If i have her back, at least i have one thing that doesnt sucks, at least i know i have sth to look forward for. But i dont. Haiis. Fuck u, joann. Seriously, fuck u.....

Comments

Popular Posts