in3d

ii kinda happy with my maya.
lols. but den kinda simple.
dunoe can pass or not.
just the stack of paper will be 30% liaos.
hais. hope. douglas douglas pls pls.
spare me can.

cmsk test.
citation. sucks.
what the hell do we need to learn this for sia.
sian sian sian.
after graduate no need use liao mahs.

=.=

hueypng. stupid pig.
dressing sucks.
so fat. like pig like that.
lessons all so damn boring.

this week IN3D.
next week DBSY.
next next week SWEN.
no, ii haven had a breakdown yet.
ii still going on!!!
yeahh.
hohohohohoho.

let me now list people who are enlisted to play a character in "My life".
- family ( awwww. sweet rite )
- dear dear ( my lover, muacks )
- sandiie ( my 2nd lover, muacks muacks )
- jane ( the one who jokes and is serious, clear minded )
- cheryl ( the one who talks dirty and get high easily, haha )
- melodiie ( the one who keep me company during class but always sleep )
- carel ( talks dirty, fun lols. )
- yi xiang ( bestest bitch )
- hwee boon + kia boon ( my baobeis~ giving me lots of kisses and hugs )
- justin ( bestest brother )
- safiah ( long distance bestie )

those who are not enlisted, mean ii dun give a damn bout you guys.

hahahaha.

lame lars. ii got nth to do.

=.=

Comments

Popular Posts