arghs.

went to take my mp3.
ii can make it de.
fuck me. tt ii took the wrong bus.
ii tot was 175. bt there was 174, no 175.
so ii tot it was 174. ii took 174.
never did ii noe, it turned to a highway.
luckily, b4 it turned totally into a highway.
there was a bus stop.
bt unluckily, it was a down slope.
so ii have to walk back up slope.
arghs.

ii shld have walk there.
then ii wont be late.
but ii m nt tt that late.
only 20 minutes.
and e teacher nv come. was a substitute.
didnt see the sub when ii came.
mus have marked me absent ba.

oh well.
nvm.

at least ii got back my mp3.
there was some songs added in(including my old ones, luckily)
songs which ii heard b4 and are quite nice.
haha. okkays.

handed up my inmm le.
YESH!
--- huge successs ---

tml waking up at 6:30am.
meeting justin for breakfast at 7am.
HOHOHOHOHOHOHO.

Comments

Popular Posts