to no frien

jap test. ii dun wanto fail.
ii will study hard. yeah!!

arhs. arhs.

ii dun understand why pple wanto bother so much.
it is my life.
and ii am not tt horrible or NASTY inside me ( totally ).

ii do have loves.
loves for my friends, family, dearests, my aunties.
nobody can have hate totally within them's heart.
ii sure everybody will have somebody who they hate or they do not like.
be it, strangers, friends or whoever.

nobody's perfect.

and ii tink by writing a blog, allows me to express wadever feelings and shits.
better than having to coop everything inside me.
ii will go crazy and get depressions. ( eventually )
and all these are the truths.
nobody will have happy stuff happening in their life onli.
there is ups and downs.
ii m not an exception too.
yesh.

people can comment bout my blog or me.
but not "threaten" me with all the stupid, silly things.
ii will not be bother by it.

Comments

Popular Posts