urghs.

woke up.
feeling so urghs.
threw my bread to the dustbin.
orange juice into my stomach.
and said ii hate douglas alot alot to my mother.
and douglas today nv come.
maybe ii should do this whenever there is his lesson.
*smiles*


ii duno why.


you must so-called lie.
you must tell me tt you played my maple account.
level up for me, put it on lightning.
picked up a level 58 item whereby ii will be able to use it when ii am at level 58.
when ii ask you, you really played for me.
you said yes.
you must tell me this when ii found out tt you didnt.
you must say tt you are meeting justin.
and when ii asked you to call him.
you called but justin didnt answer the phone.
ii ask you, you really meeting justin later.
you said yes and said tt he is century square watching movie.
tt why he didnt pick up the phone.
justin said you are crazy and tt he wasnt meeting you.
and he was at home all the while.


what fuck will you get when you tell all this shits.
now ii noe why so many pple doesnt like you.
cos you tell them the same shits to like what you told me.
as a friend, ii wish tt you can change.
or you will even lose me as a friend.

Comments

Popular Posts