actually i dunoe wad the hell i am tinking.
actually i dunoe how i feel sia.

it sucks.

LA LA.

well, a person like me.
got pple wan me yi jing tuo xiao le.
i mean the person i like may not like me lars.
except tt i noe I LOVE BABA.
and
BABA LOVE ME!
erm.

i dunoe leis.
i tink abit hard bas.

LOLS.
oh well, wadeva den.

i have been freaking hell lazy recently.
seriously lazy.
GET OVER WITH SIP.
QUICK.

GET IT OVER CAN??
i wanto go back to school and have my 3 hours in between breaks.
:X

i wanna hang out with wee wee and lard.
and meet baba for lunch.
and ........

oh yars, i desperately love to turn into a chio bu.
LOLS.
muhahahahahahahahaha. :X

oops!


i have just finished watch:
- epic movie
- south park the movie
- sliver surfer
- blades of glory

PS: mike shinoda didnt die of drugs =.=

Comments

Popular Posts