to baba:
i noe i nv tell you.
and yet you are my very good buddy.
i been smoking.
it was till ytd when my parents found out.
my ma asked if you noe i was smoking.
wad will you do.
i tink you will scold me lors.
i really sorry.
tt i nv tell you.
and other stuffs too.

to my family:
i noe is wrong but i still do it.
certain stuffs is very hard to tell you guys.
ma, you can be very easy to talk to.
but pa, is not. he will always assume tt he is right.
he will nv listen to my side of the story.
which is why i dun like to tell him tings.
is good tt you guys found out tt i smoke.
and this can make me stop wasting money.

to the someone who told my parents tt i smoke:
THANK YOU very much hor.
i dunoe to say you are kpo or being caring.
but i tink is more of kpo.
thank you so much.

to myself:
i hate you.
i hate you alot.
you have got no life.
you tink too much.
you sucks.
go and die.

damn.
i am crying.

Comments

Popular Posts