today the wholeday sales till 6:30pm.
was 16047.85.
so much money to count.
=.=
den zhi bin's counter missing 57dollar.
i believe tt he didnt take it.
but will they believe tt i took it?

i am once again tinking too much.

problems:

1. will they one day suspect me?
do they now have a little dislike bout me?
i mean not the money part.
but the character part.

2. will my friends tink tt i am too fierce or unreasonable?

3. i wish to have no curfews.
i wanto stay overnight.
or go home late.

4. sip.
my boss treats me like a middle person.
passing msgs to pple.
whereby he can just call up the pple.
and negotiate or ask bout wadeva he wants.
i so pissed.

5. i tink i am ugly.

6. i have been eating sweet recently.
and i have ate 6 today ( 10:30 till 9 )
not too much bas.
but 3 at one shot.
=.=

7. i shldnt have sent the sms.
later he ignore me, HOW?

8. pple dun respect me even when i am fierce.

still got others.

but i wanto go play audi now.

Comments

Popular Posts