i am writing another post.
cos i tink i am going crazy.
and tt i seriously do not feel like doing anyting.
and nobody is here for me to talk to.

since i cant smoke.
why not cut myself?
heard it has the same effect too.
it doesnt give cancers or wadeva.
just physical scars.
maybe i shld consider.

and i not eating.
cos i wanto starve myself to death.
i not going to eat as much.
i wanto become those skinny pple.
whereby pple tink tt i have an illness.

by not eating, i can save up alot of money.
COOL RITE.

i going to let my stress kill me.
i going to let my thoughts kill me.
i going to let them take over my mind, my soul.
i wanto forget about everything.

i wan to sleep and nv wake up.
WTF HAS GOTTEN INTO ME?

i oso dunoe.
seriously.


JUMP INTO THE SEA AND DROWN MYSELF.

Comments

Popular Posts