the whole morning trying to just CREATE A NEW POST.
and the net sucks.
SINGNET SUCKS.
it sucks like hell.
it takes like 3 to 5 mins just to load a blogger main page.
and it takes forever to load the create post page.
WTF??
i have restarted my modem for like 10 times.
and finally NOW it works.
i was so bored tt i have to eat my lunch at 10:52am.
and dong another 2 more voodoo dolls.
to entertain myself.

FUCK IT.
seriously, just fuck it can.

dunoe wad most pple tink.
if you just hang out with a person often,
too often. you may just develop a crush.
i use to tink this way for baba.
LOLS. i have said it.
dun worry, baba, i have said i USED to tink.
haha. so is like very very super duper long ago.
but now i only acknowledge him as my SISTER.

you are the only friend whom my ma like.
whom my ma approved to hang out with.
she actually dun mind you being her son.
cos you 2 dun like to watch movies.
so when i go watch, you can acompany her.
LOLS. LOLS.

crush, like, love.
differences.
ooooooooooooooo.
wad the crap man.
actually i wonder how you feel.

i am bored now.
i am lazy to fax to every fucking pple can.
i sooo freakin lazy can.

finaly i can get to this site.
and now is 1:46pm.
and i shld have posted my post at 11:14am.
2 hours later den i can post my blog.
i guess i can just continue typing.

i was bored.
so bored.
tt i called wee wee?
LOLS. sadly he is in school.
and i just call to di siao him.
i even called baba.
and to di siao him.
but he was pcc-ing. :X ( sorry huhs. )

nice of wee wee and lard to entertain me.
thanks 4 letting me read your blog, lard.
you have given me 15mins of tings to do.

i wanto go home!
today i was so slack.
i wore my sleeping pants here.
my old specs.
my hair is in a mess.
i dun freaking care.
soooooo slack.

What are you like in bed?

Loving and Romantic
Loving and Romantic
You like to kiss and cuddle in the bedroom! You want it to be memorable, special and loving. You dont mind what happens just aslong as its filled with love and care!
How do you compare?
Take this test! | Tests from Testriffic

Comments

Popular Posts