ever felt like you are afraid of stepping out? i am afraid of stepping out of the mcdonalds'circle. i have been working there since i was young. it was my 1st part time job. i grew up there, the environment is so familiar. i am afraid of trying new tings, trying office jobs, wearing formal, afraid tt i canot learn as fast as they expect me to. i am such a wimp.

somebody once told me tt dragon babies tend to mind wad other pple tink. i dunoe whether it is true, but is so true for me. i am afraid tt pple tink tt i m lazy, i m stupid. i am afraid tt pple doesnt like me. even though i always tell myself tt i dun care but actually deep down, i do care. i am such a great actor.


do MDS condiment layer by 2/9.

do UTC chart by 2/9.

i dunoe wad the code number for spicy nuggets. so how. canot do also. got to ask other stores bout it. and it was 31/8 when i read bout it. so how. i am suposed to finish it by tonite while doing midnite shift. if unlucky, i am busy how. give me one day off instead of two. when i thought i was having two instead of one in the original schedule, den you changed. MDS condiment layer for what? I am sure, fuckin sure tt later the crews will anyhow put liao. so for wad? waste time, waste effort. as ****** said " You dunoe meh, she only wanto put up a show nia". And i was like " true true ".

Comments

Popular Posts