Today delivery worked like fuck. Lucky Shari cum Spiderman cum Peter Parker helped. And it was like all was green, then suddenly *POOF*, all became orange. Okay la, maybe not all but got at least 3. Lol. It was super funny, I tell you. The riders' reaction. They are just so sweet.

Today WANTING GOT WORK. But she is currently still at KL. So I pray hard that she can come back in time just for today. PLEASE. I miss her. PLEASE let her come back today. And today I am working with Steven if you know what I mean. PLEASE let her come back.

I am a bit unhappy now cos
1. my ds 'charger is spoiled
2. my brother bought nasi lemak for himself, and not for me. Thus I ended up eating tuna with bread, in which the tuna has those little cubes of I Don't Know What.

I forgot to bring home the KFC coupon in which Sufiana gave it to me, but when I reached home, I saw the KFC coupon on the table! WOOOOTS. KFC WANG SHUI!

I hope today will be a better night.

Comments

Popular Posts