Okays.

I wanted to do a lot of things for my dearest Wanting, but decided that I was too lazy to do it. So decided to send photos through emails and just wrapped the present up. It may seems that I do not have the heart but it is after all, a human characteristic - Laziness.

So I was on my bed, doing practically nothing. Called up dar, met him for dinner. Seriously, the Ajisen at Tampines Mall should change their seatings, it is so damn dirty and old, with lots of stains. Who knows it may be some girls, their menses leaked on the seats or something.

I saw Baba with his girlfriend, cute and petite. They were looking at the menu while I was eating with dar inside. I wanted to wave but I don't think that he would notice. I have to find time to meet up with Baba. I have to. I always tell myself this until now.

Off to audition.

Comments

Popular Posts