Scenario 1.

You are the manager and has just punched in for work. You have 2 midnight crews who did not turn up for work. You asked the other manager about one of the midnight crews, why she did not turn up.

The other manager: "I called her, she never pick up the phone."

So, you being clever enough, called using your own handphone as she did not know your number.

Phone rang. And she picked up and said she can only come at 4am. So nvm. You told this to the other manager.

The other manager: "If is I work, she will sure come de."

Okays. How do you feel when the OTHER MANAGER say this to you.

"TA MA DE, LIKE TT SAY"
"CHAO CHEE BYE, MEAN I WORK, SHE WILL NOT TURN UP LAR"
"FUCK YOU LAR, MEAN YOU GOOD, I NOT GOOD LAR"

I said the above, but without the "fuck you lar". Super pissed off with the OTHER MANAGER. Machiam he suan me like that. I DO NOT THINK THAT I AM LOWER THAN THIS OTHER MANAGER. IDIOTIC.

Btw this is my 666 posts. Just nice, curse him.

Comments

Popular Posts