I worked from 4pm till 730am which meant 2 shifts in a row due to my colleague being sick. And it was up to me or Steven to take over her. So I volunteered to take over for tonight and Steven for the next night, being that my friends also asked me to stay. I totally regretted it as Saturday midnight was hell. *shake shake shake*

My boss was informed about this matter.

Next morning she came at 7am. ( Steven thought that she may come early to take over me, as I was working again at 4pm ) But she didn't so never mind. She came at exactly 7am, and her first words were not

" Wah, you tired or not ? "
" Steady arh, can work for so long hours "
" Faster I take over you, then you can go home and sleep "
etc .

Basically some words of concern. But NO. NOT AT ALL. Her first words were .....

" Your C2 crews punched out le mah ? Outside carton boxes never throw properly. Ask them to throw properly."

It was already 7am, my C2 crews PUNCHED OUT LE. So I did it for them. She never hesitated to ask me to pass her the keys so that she could take over. No words of concern about whether I was tired or not. Even when I was done with the carton boxes, she was sitting right in front of the computer reading emails. I put the keys on the table without talking to her. I was so pissed.

I was supposed to go home at 730am. And was supposed to work at 4pm again. I said I could wake up and yes I could. But the thing was that since there wasn't any customers, I spent the 15 minutes or so, just wiping trays, couldn't she let me off early and let me go home and sleep?

What's with the 15 minutes or whatever? Then she kept complaining that I didn't give her enough sleep as I smsed her that I did not mind doing C2 instead of 4pm that day so that i could have enough sleep. I smsed her only! So what does it has got to do with not giving her enough sleep. Then does she think that I have enough sleep?

She always say she one man operation in the opening and weekends always customers in like fuck. WELL, WHO ASK YOU, YOUR FM NEVER COME TO WORK. I don't care what fucking reasons she give you, but since schedule was written by HER, WHY SHE CANNOT COME.

Chao Chee Bye. !@#$%^&*


Let me teach you lar, at least appreciate someone' s effort of having to work from 4PM TO 730AM. Ask whether she is tired or not. Ask her to go home early even though is only THAT 15 MINUTES but at least there is the heart!

FUCKING STORE MANAGER.

Then, went to work at 4pm, see her stinking face. Face black like fuck. Sibeh sian.

Even my ma also said she no use.

Comments

Popular Posts