1.
Is it my fault that I do not want to go for meetings which falls on my off day. Think about it, you have been working for 4 days straight, 4pm to 1am which leaves you no time to do anything. You have one off day and suay suay, you have meeting which starts from like 3pm plus plus till (supposingly) 5pm plus plus. Would you go?

And the thing was your boss kept asking you why you cant go.

And you said "WHAT THE FUCK?! MY OFF DAY LEI! CHAO CHEE BYE".

How you wish, you can say that.

So you end up saying, "I have something on". And you will even think up of an excuse or something.

I did told her before that it was my off day, in the previous, previous meetings that ALSO fall on my off day. Seems that she didn't get it into her head. I guess, maybe people old le, is like that de?

2.
Is it my fault that I like to smile alot. Apparently, I only feel like this during work, as in not that I am enjoying my work. But I am enjoying the people that I am working with, my crews and riders. People asked me "Eh joann, why you like to smile arh". What are the possible reasons that I can give?

a. Smiling is good for health
b. I am happy
c. Don't smile then give fucked face arh
d. I am crazy lor

And my answer was c. Don't smile then give fucked face arh. True wad right.

We must smile our way through to live life.

To smile to act like you like the person.
To smile to act like you enjoy the work.
To smile to act like you are happy.
To smile to act like you don't have any shits or craps or !@#$% with something.

SO EVERYONE, SMILE ^^

Comments

Popular Posts