As the picture says it, "Our Greatest Moment". By the way, is just one packet, not two. Lol. I just wanted to carry it for awhile and take a photo. Yesterday was the day 141008 we made history and we conquered the fucking 3 Sesame Street Heads. Dar is so confident that he could catch it again with just 10dollars or less as he claimed that he knew the tactic. I did caught two toys too!







I got one more tadpole/frog to accompany my green one.




Still got one more bread-like toy. Ah Hao, who is the guy working there, kept on repeating "Shi fu, Shi fu" or "Pok liao lar, pok liao lar!" Lol. And the funny thing was, when we wanted to leave, dar insisted on walking through the small shop :x Lol. People goes " Wah, he caught so many."

Top Ten Reasons why I love you:
1. I love you
2. You don't force me in doing things that I don't like
3. You are so thick skinned
4. You are funny
5. You are patient
6. You are tall
7. You are very very sweet
8. You are good in catching dolls
9. You are always here for me
Lastly,
10. You love me (:

Comments

Popular Posts