Today's catch is even more than our Greatest Moment. But the money spent is also more than our Greatest Moment. Anyway, pay is coming at the end of this week.




At the back of the left stitch, it carries something.








So all will add up to this., by my bedside.



Thank you, dar for all you have done and caught. Lol. I love you. Thurs go Sentosa, we need a break from all this doll-catching. Muhahaha. Then, after Sentosa, maybe can go and see other people catch. :x No lar, kidding. Thurs don't want to go liao.


Okays. I am selling my A to Z bears, all alphabets available, no stains or anything. They are very well taken care of. Previously sold at McDonalds. I cannot remember the price ( I think roughly $2 plus each). All 26 alphabets at $30. The size of each bear is around 8cm to 10cm. If interested, please call or sms me at 96643269. Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts