Yesterday went to find my Chicken Pie Friend aka Weeweee. His job is damn slack, can! At least there is much much more freedom. And his chicken pies are different from those chicken pies that are sold at Delifrance or Hans. They have cheeseeeeeeee. I love melted cheese. If you all wanto try, please give Weewee a call, they do deliveries too! But forgot what is the number but can give a tag then I will inform Weewee or better still, I can give Weewee's number.

Then dinner at S-11, super damn disappointed with my Orh Jian. I know I bought the 5bucks one so their quantity and quality may not be as good but should be not THAT bad mah.



See how small the oysters are, and there were only 6. I was digging out the oysters and counting how many there are.

Some random photos. They took individual shots of each of them with my handphone and did not delete them away. So I assume that they wanted me to have it. Anyway they are my midnight buddies too.



Oh darling, I prefer to meet once in awhile. You know why? Cos I will have the excitement and happiness and very looking forward to meeting you this Tuesday! Lol. I love you, muacks.

Comments

Popular Posts