Dear dear, my dearest GF. Im sorry for what happened. I know you wont angry for long but i just wanto say sorry. Im abit sensitive and overprotective. But i just want a text frm you. If i cant see you, i would want texts. Anything from you can make me smile. I wanto know that you are missing me. Cos if i can, i would stick to you 24/7. I may sound like i have nth else in the world but you are my world. You are my best buddy, my best sister and my GF. You mean fucking hell alot to me. It may sound silly but i wanto see you everyday so i wanto stay with you asap! A flat of our own. I cook for you, wash clothes for you, clean our house, slack at hm, watch movies with a big screen plasma.

I love you. There is no other words that can express it. Only i love you. I cant wait for our trip to hatyai, i wanto enjoy with you, go to a place where we dont know anything. You have to rely on me and i rely on you. Take photos of everything and keep it as a memory.

Comments

Popular Posts