Im on leave again. HAAA! Luckily my swollen was just normal swollen. My stitches have been removed and i can walk abit more normal. I will never go to that doc for major stuff, only fake MC. GF took me to the hospital. We waited very long, could have been longer. And i got myself HL leave till end of the month.

I thanks GF for going with me to the hospital, to have the patience to wait. Then we went back to her place for dinner which her mum has cooked. Practically spent the evening and night watching tv and slept around 1am. Had the chance to seemy darling GF sleep and hear her snore. Hahahah. GF had to go back store today to do her schedule.

So she went to work, took the same bus where i would change another. I spent my day watching movies. GF went hm for dinner then met up with Rachel for jogging. HAHAHAH, one day okays, one day we go excerise together. ONE DAY.

I cant wait for pay to be out, i need to spend wisely. I have to save. Tml evening then can see GF. I miss her always.

Comments

Popular Posts