When we first reached Hatyai, we went to the hotel. I was nervous with how the hotel would be like cos of the blog post. We entered the lift, the door cannot close then okay liao. We went to the room, truth enough, they nv on the corridor lights but at night they do on. The room is okays la, we checked for cockroaches and there wasnt. The toilet is okays. It wasnt that bad, everything was working fine. So the hotel is not that bad, except wifi has to be used at their lobby whereby at night got alot of mosquitoes.

The first day we went to the famous Lee Garden. The whole building was closed, abit wasted as that is the only mcdonalds. We walked around there. Ate noodles and duck rice, not too bad and met this stalker. He wanted to show us around but we found out that he actually charged us expensive and the auntie still say him honest. GF told him that we stayed at a hotel nearby, but after we went back to our hotel, we saw him near our hotel so we named him stalker. First day we walked around Lee, there wasnt as much market around, there was alot of massage parlor and salons. The fact was their par sa only opened on weds til sun frm 6pm to 9pm. So we went to buy beer and went back to the hotel to slack.

2nd day we went with this uncle who was kenny's friend. He brought us to the 3 famous temples. I didnt pray cos i was having my period. GF went to pray, put firecrackers and played with a monkey. We sat a cable car to another temple and came back. After which we went to Ice Dome, it was all ice scrupltures. It was damm fucking cold, GF took alot of photos. Haha. Then uncle said to go this night market called pertai. It was like bugis street but much much bigger and of cos cheaper. There is so many checkered shirts and 1 short is only 5dollar! Damn cheap but they dont have my size. I have got to lose weight. There was so many clothings that suited GF. GF really shopped till she dropped. Hahaha, but it was fucking hot there. Then we went back to the hotel with beer again ( i think ).

Before we went to pertai, we went to Diana, a shopping center. Kenny said there is alot of things to shop. But when we went there, alot of pple was gathered outside. All the cars were driving out from the multi storey carpark. It was said there was an earthquake. But we nv felt anything.

First was the bomb then the earthquake. So what is next? Pple said not to go near their beach cos there maybe tsunami. The 3rd day we wanted to go Songlka, to see the mermaid statue, etc. The uncle brought us there. Initally, we were supposed to go to their aquarium but there was this 4 wheeled bike and go kart so we decided to play the 4 wheeled. It was exciting, and only a helmet to protect ur head but i doubt it is of good use too. But the feel of clutching the gear, its really damn nice, like bike but mot. I tempt to go faster cos not used to it. GF was in front of me, i bumped into her and went faster. I couldnt remember what exactly happen. I wasnt good with going straight, i was like zig zag and speed alittle. Then i went up against a tiny little slope and fell. The motor landed on me, the clutch poked into my thigh. I couldnt remember how i got poke for the other 2 holes. I saw the clutch into the 3rd hole. I didnt know to scream for help or not. I was busy pushing away the motor. Didnt use my brain at that time cos was just pushing the handle, then GF came over. I asked her to quickly helped me pushed the motor. Then i pushed from the motor body instead of the handle and it worked. I was looking at my holes, the bigger one gushed out blood like tap water. I was stunned and freaked out. I really tot i was going to die. GF panicked and i kept telling her i was scared. I was fucking scared. The person came over and tied cloth around my leg to stop the bleeding. Then another 2 came and helped. I tot they were going to bring a stretcher or sth. But i had to go back, sitting on the motor with the guy helping to steer while walking. I just kept telling GF that i was scared. Then uncle sent us to the hospital. Initally they took out their first aid plastic bag. LOL. Im like "HUH they want to treat me here? I got 3 holes in my thigh!" so we said no, and went to the hospital nearby. I was perspiring like mad. Went to the hospital, first time sit wheel chair and i think the person pushed me up slope said i was heavy. Then again, i really must lose weight. We didnt have to wait, they treated me immediately. They took a long needle and tested how deep the holes were. They gave me a numb shot. All i felt was pinching and poling. I was so afraid, i wanted GF to be with me. GF was kinda disgusted by the scene too. She needed to go and fillup some documents. I was left alone with all the thai nurses. I needed distraction. Jenny called, told her what happened and then hang up. I called kenny and just complain to him. They started the sewing. Then it was done. It wasnt pain yet as the numbness effect was still there. All these for 25Sing dollar! Hospital damn cheap! Then we headed back to the hotel. Oh ya, i kept saying i wanted to drink beer. The nurses tot that i was in pain. Hahahahhaha. We went bk to the hotel and drank.

4th day, i cldnt really walk. Every step was painful, sitting down was painful like a sharp pain. We stayed at the hotel the whole day. We were supposed to go sterlise the wound but it was their water festival so was afraid that the wounds would kena water. We even bought their hawaii shirt to celebrate. So we could do was wear it, i sat at the lobby to use wifi and GF went outside the hotel to play with the kids. It seemed fun with pouring other pple, using water gun and getting urself soaked. But then i cldnt join the fun. GF was drenched. Then we went back to the room and called for room service for dinner. The day was simply spent with watching tv and playing games.

5th day, the pain wasnt that bad but i have to muster alot of courage to get up and walk. The longer i sit, the harder it was for me to get up. Then when i sit, it was pain for me to sit too. We decided to go sterlise the wound and go out walk. I didnt want GF to be bored. She wont wanto stay in the hotel whole day. This is really spending quality time liao, too quality. We went to the hospital and waited. We didnt know how long we have to wait then said forget it. We left and went to green market. We ate chicken rice and pork chop. The pork chop sauce is nice. Green market isnt as big as pertai. So we ended up going to pertai. I love the feeling of GF holding my hands, taking precaution with my injury. After that we went back to the hotel.

The 6th day which was the last day. We planned to go watch tiger show but i told GF, with my calculation, we wont have money left. So we didnt. We went to Lee Garden and eat the auntie noodles, walked around. Lee Garden has more food than clothes lo. We walked round and round and round. Then decided to go back to the hotel and drink. I mean, what else can we do?

7th day, we packed our stuffs and prepared to go to the airport. And we came bck to GF place and ate dinner and see the doc. So only on sunday, i have to go bk and work.

This trip was meant to be fun. But accident happened. Now walking is hard, i sleep, will backache. Bathing is hard. Haiis. I really damn suay. Before fly off, i burnt my hand. And now 3 holes at my thighs. What is worst?

The first day was GF birthday. I didnt get her anything, just a card which was bought frm a shop. It is too simple but i was linda in a budget. On the 9th, we drank with rachel and GF relatives till 12 midnight. GF puked. We went hm.
I felt bad cos i didnt get GF anything as it was her first birthday celebrated with me. I will do better next time. GF asked why i nv wish her in facebook. What is the use when after posting, its only a like. Its not special at all. But anyway.........

So yeah. I practically blog bout everything. And it is definitely long.

Comments

Popular Posts