On a Friday night, im stuck at home. No cash, no work, no programme. Lying on my bed, with the air con an watching movie. Its 215am and everyone else is asleep except for me, as usual. Lighting up a cigg by the kitchen window, thinking of her. I haven been back to work ever since i came bck. And i do miss working. So i be bck to work on Sunday. Hopefully i wont have to limp by then.

I was hoping that Wendy could help me with 29th. I know its my fault to forget. But i do wish that i could have the off day. Cos GF is off too. Even though GF said that she may not go but after all, its Zeroy's birthday and not her sister. I would guarantee that she will go.

I may sound alittle selfish but i want GF all by myself. Haha. She is so needed in my life. Though things are alittle different frm last time. She may not do things like last time. But i know that she loves me. I wish that she will
love me always only. I wish that she wil be happy always and hope that she gets her singtel job. I may or may not consider for TDI. I will spend wisely so that i could dote on my darling GF. Her smile and kisses are worth everything.

This is kinda random. But whatever. Yawning already and the movie has another 1 hour to go, shall continue tml.

Comments

Popular Posts